Wednesday, February 28, 2007

-uNpUbLiShEd-


I grew up in a Christian family, wherein my parents and my eldest brother would always make me feel that I'm loved. I know there's no such thing as a perfect family, but having a complete one with my Dad, Mom and Kuya around makes me feel like it is perfect.


Until we received a phone call from my Uncle, telling my Mom that Grandpa is in a critical condition and that she must process all her papers (passport, visa etc.) to be with our Grandpa right away. We prayed for God's healing for our Grandpa, and for the approval of my Mom's visa as soon as possible. Within a week, my Mom's visa was approved. God answered our prayers. Several weeks after my Mom got there in California, Grandpa was healed of his illness. From then on, my Mom decided to stay there to better take care of him.


How can I not miss my Mom so much when during the most special moments of my life, she was not there personally to be with me..like witnessing my High School Graduation, and celebrating my 18th birthday. Though I know she's been trying to give us the best in life, but I'm still left with a hole of loneliness in my heart.


I'm very sensitive and emotional about this matter that whenever my Mom would call us, I would cry during or after our conversation. One night after, I went to my room and cried out to God all my questions, hurts, feelings of helplesness and loneliness. He reminded me one of His promise that, "He will never leave me, nor forsake me." (Hebrews 13:5)
I found God faithfully encouraging me to just hang on to His promises.


Trusting His plans for me and my family would be for the good.

8 comments:

k e i said...

haay..i hug you. share tayo sa payong ko :)

YMA said...

i grew up without a mother. so i really don't know what it is to have a mom around. so i hug you, too and kei, too! =>

YMA said...

sniff ='>

k e i said...

share taung 3 sa big umbrella :)

YMA said...

okei okei, glad to have you both under a BIG UMBRELLA! =>

Apol said...

In a way I know how you feel. Being separated from family is torture! But like I've always said to myself, it doesn't matter where I live. HOME is where GOD is. And He is always with me, as with you. =) *hug*

elaipurpol said...

i hug you all!!! thanks besti,selecta and te mimi!!! thanks for all the love...mwah!

Jean Galang said...

bakit hindi mo ito sinubmit sa Young Women on the Journey? huhuhu... Mwah!